Where are you located?
- We are located at 2750 Wesley Chapel Rd, in Decatur, Ga. (across from the Quick Trip in the plaza with the Post office and Family Dollar)
What are your hours of operation?
- Family Sessions:
- Friday 7:00pm-11:00pm
- Saturday 1:00pm-6:00pm & 7:30pm-11:30pm
- Sunday 3:00pm-7:00pm
- Adult Sessions::
- Friday 11:30pm-3:00am
- Sunday 8:00pm-12:00am
What form of payment do you accept?
- Cash, Debit and all major credit cards (yes, we also accept Apple & Samsung Pay)
As an adult bringing my child, do I have to pay if I’m not skating?
- Adults 18+ will not have to pay admission if chaperoning a child
Do you offer a group rate?
- Yes, if you have a group of 10+ we will take a $1.00 off each paid admission (all of your group must me in attendance to receive the discount)
Can I rent roller blades?
- Unfortunately, we do not offer/rent rollerblades
Will there be a live DJ?
- Yes, we typically have a live DJ for all of our sessions
Will the Dj take song request?
- The DJ may play some request, but not all
My child is attending a party; will I have to pay if I’m not skating?
- Adults 18+ will not have to pay admission if chaperoning a child attending a scheduled party
Can I buy food while I’m there?
- Yes, we have an concession area for food and drinks as well as vending machines
What kind of food do you offer?
- We offer a variety of food and drinks ranging from, pizza, hotdogs, chicken wings, popcorn, snow cones, assorted soft drinks, etc.
Do you sell skate?
- Yes, we sell skates during our regular hours of operations. All skates ordered will return in one week
Do you offer skate lessons?
- Currently we do not offer skate lesson
What size skates do you have?
- Our skates begin at a child size8 to men size 15
How do I schedule a fundraiser?
- Visit our rink during our regular business hours to book your next fundraiser
If my child’s school is having a fundraiser will I have to pay to skate?
- No, if you are an 18+ will not have to pay admission if chaperoning a child
- Yes, if you are not chaperoning a child
If I’m attending a fundraiser, but I have my own skates does the price go down
- Unfortunately, the price does not change if you or your child have your own skates. A fundraiser admission is already reduced in order for the organization to earn a profit at the end of the night
Is there an additional cost if I go over the 10 guest included with the party package?
- Yes, the additional cost is $14.00 per additional guest (which include additional food, drink, admission and skate rental)
How will the count be finalized?
- Our cashier keeps a copy of each ticket sold and we also provide the customer a ticket that your representative collects
When will we receive the monies we raised?
- After ticket have been counted, your representative will receive a check made out to your organization the same night
What is the process for booking a party?
- Book online or visit our rink during our regular business hours to book your party and see what date and times we have available
- Pay $50.00 (non-refundable if party canceled) deposit which goes towards your total cost. This deposit secures your date and time for your party
How many guest can I invite to my child’s birthday party
- You may invite as many guest as you like
Can I bring my own decorations?
- Yes, you may bring in your own decorations ( you may not hang anything on the walls or from the ceilings, and you cannot alter the table arrangements)
Can I bring goody bags?
- We do not allow any outside food or drink other than the cake and ice cream
Do you provide a cake for the party?
- No, but you may bring cake and ice cream that we can store in our concession are until your party time
Do you offer adult party packages?
- Yes, during either of our adult sessions you can rent our party room for your private party
- Rental fee $100.00 due upon reservation (non-refundable)
- Cleaning fee $100.00 cash due on day of event (refundable)
- You bring in your own food and drinks (no alcohol allowed)
- You bring your own decorations
- Your guest pay their admission and skate rental
- The party room must be cleaned and place back in its original state 30 minute prior to the session ending or you forfeit your $100.00 cleaning fee
Will my party be a private party for my guest?
- No, unless you have booked a private rental or Adult party
Am I allowed to bring in a character for my child’s themed party?